Friday 6 January 2012

Day 4 again

Is it really only Day 4?

Haven't weighed myself but I am sure I am gaining weight.

Today. 7. 15. Guess go on. (muesli and banana, a spoon of ground seeds)
8 30. Coffee
9 30. Tea
10 oo. Banana
11.00 Decaf coffee.
1230. Soup and spelt pasta and bread
3.00. Nuts and an apple
5 30. Chicken cannelloni and rocket salad (this was quite creamy)
A pear

Numerous waters and Rooibos teas. And then a 30 minute walk listening to a podcast BBC Great Lives Kirsty MacColl, brilliant Didn't know it was Johnny Marr playing on Days.

The first song she ever wrote was they don't know about us!!! What a gem

2 comments:

  1. you could eat that in one sitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd just be careful with my portion sizes. Muesli is healthy but can be really calorific. A big bowl of muesli has way more calories than a bowl of bran flakes or porridge. The heaviest I ever was was when I practically lived off cereal. I think you'd be more satisfied with a poached/boiled/scrambled egg on wholemeal toast or some porridge and seeds. Fair play to you for doing this in front of the nation though - no mean feat! Love the show by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete