Saturday 21 January 2012

Man falls from horse

Bad news I'm afraid . My previously steely will abandoned me last night . I arrived home at 5 and just couldn't face another night as quiet as all the others so I threw the family in the car and brought them to an Italian restaurant where a cold Peroni beer was always going to happen!!
I guess I'm not half man half penitent religious weirdo after all.

And I had been doing so well.

Breakfast. Porridge made on water , seeds, berries,
Coffees. At 8 40, 10, 11 and 12 15. This might be an issue, ahem, ok this is an issue
One of these coffees was had with Matt Rudd from the Sunday Times who is also on a health kick . His wife recently told him he was boring when he didn't drink . Honest to god!

Lunch. Scrambled eggs, toast a tomato and an apple. This I admit is getting dull

Snack. The fruit of temptation

And then it went wrong. Was there an emotional trigger . I'd say tiredness . And something to look forward to, a little treat.

Dinner: 1 Peroni beer. Stunning
Grilled turbot and salad, a tiny bit of someone else cold meats starter and a glass of white
This was at the new Olivetto restaurant in dun laoghaire , they don't have their wood burning oven in yet for pizza but when they do it will be even better. Lovely restaurant and great location looking out at the harbour.

Then later. 2 more glasses of wine and some cheese and crackers.

A bad man. I will run twice at the weekend to make amends

No comments:

Post a Comment