Wednesday 25 January 2012

2 days

well it is my 10th wedding anniversary , I'm hardly going to do a monk on it.

breakfast    the usual
8.30          coffee, coloured somewhat by bumping into Ray D'Arcy in the lift. He only drinks one a day, in case he can't sleep, 'how many do you drink?' he asked me, 'about 4' I said, 'and how do yo sleep?' he asked me........'em, eh, em.....well now that you mention it'
right that's it, two max from now on

11.00    coffee, ann marie twisted my arm, we have this thing we do, she brings me a coffee at 11, I say, 'lovely' and she says 'you're lovely'  it's a game, but in ends in coffee

lunch      eggs on wholemeal bread

many rooibos teas / 2 oranges

5.00  two mouthfuls pasta

and then

my 10th anniversary dinner

grilled halloumi cheese, (yum), bruschetta , salad
white wine

weight 11 8

No comments:

Post a Comment