Thursday 19 January 2012

7 days to go

Is running 30 minutes after dinner advisable? Doesn't feel it

Breakfast. Porridge made om water, seeds, berries,
8 30. Coffee
9 30. Tea
11 00. Coffee

I know no snack, but after that item in swingers I'd lost my appetite , honest

Lunch. The usual, scrambled eggs, tomato, toasted rye, am apple. And a coffee

That's 4 coffes, too much?

3 00. Another bloody apple

Dinner. Chicken cannelloni, stunning green beans, salad. AnD then I walked away from the lovely home made carrot cake

The run / walk. 45 minutes as instructed by Ruth field

Tonight I listened to Anna Scheer on Desert Island Discs, probably the best yet, she set up an acting school which has trained most of the most famous Eastends stars, She has also battled depression and her words on that were I thought quite brilliant.

It was FREEZING. Can you wear a hat and run


7 days left and the hotel and babysitter booked for my 10th wedding anniversary. This time 10 years ago Audrey and I were as excited as school children getting ready to fly to NYC. And little Eva and Skye were a glint in my eye. STick to this diet and I will be lighter than I was then!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too much coffe, not enough snacks. Maybe you can handle it but that would leave me feeling yucky (technical term).

    ReplyDelete