Tuesday 10 January 2012

Day 8 update

Many thanks to all of you who advised that feeling weak is an obvious sign of a lack of protein. Finding it hard to get the bits I need in a rush at lunchtime but I do have a cunning plan.........

Today's feast
Breakfast. Porridge with berries and a little honey, coffee
Snack. Banana
Lunch. Chicken Caesar salad and an apple
Dinner. Chicken risotto with peas and some veg, water, a pear

No real exercise

You must not miss Sharron Horgan on the show tomorrow , she is doing a new TV show on parenting on Channel 4, the parents she had tracked down are unbelievable. You will watch agog .

Sharron Corr told me I was skinny today. Bless her cotton socks.

really think Run Fat Chick Run is worth a look, am going to try my second on street run tomorrow.

Like the look of Netflix

2 comments:

  1. Don't sign up to Netflix. All your hard work will be for nothing. I stupidly signed up. Haven't left the tv in 3 days:) good luck on your endeavour. It is inspiring me to do the same. Well until I signed up for Netflix that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a new app "my fitness pal", its really good. You input your meals and excersice and its tells you how many calories your allowed. really helping me and a few mates, check it out

    ReplyDelete